Community Contributions Guidelines
Heritage Family Credit Union supports the philosophy of people helping people and we are dedicated to supporting the communities in which we serve and the organizations serving them. Our contributions include the volunteering of our employees’ time as well as cash donations, sponsorships and other donations. Heritage Family Credit Union will consider requests that benefit the community and reflects the interests of the credit union’s membership and is consistent with the credit union’s mission statement and business plan. These guidelines may not cover every possibility, and exceptions may be made when considering requests. All funds will be distributed at management’s discretion and these guidelines are subject to change at any time and without notice.
Heritage Family Credit Union will consider requests for contribution; in general to organizations, agencies, and activities serving the following purposes:
• Health & Human Services
• Veteran’s Affairs
• Community or Cultural Development
Heritage Family Credit Union will not consider requests, in general, to the following:
• That directly benefit; an individual or group of individuals for personal use.
• For capital campaigns or operational expenses.
• For athletic clubs; political, religious or fraternal organizations; or for participation in competitions, conferences or events.
• To organizations that do not provide services to the communities within our field of membership; unless their mission is for the greater good of Credit Unions and their members.
Please consider the following when asking for a contribution:
• Requests should be made utilizing the Community Contribution Request Form.
• Consideration of request fulfillment will be based on fund availability.
• Requests should be submitted 60 days in advance of date needed.
• Organizations are encouraged to design their requests for a 12 month period at one time.
• Meeting these guidelines does not guarantee Heritage Family Credit Union participation, and all considerations are at the discretion of the Senior Management and CEO.
If you would like Heritage Family Credit Union to make a contribution please fill out the following form:
Community Contribution Request Form