Exclusive For Premier Share Draft Accounts!
Click Here For IDProtect
Get advice on ways to protect yourself from identity theft, read educational tips and access valuable online resources related to identity fraud and credit monitoring.
• Credit File Monitoring – daily credit file monitoring and
automated alerts of key changes to your Experian, TransUnion and Equifax credit reports
• 3-in-1 Credit Report - request a new merged credit report every 90 days or upon receipt of credit alert
• Credit Score - receive new single bureau credit score with every new credit report
• Total Identity Monitoring – continuous monitoring of over 1,000 databases
• Debit and Credit Card Registration – register your credit, debit and ATM cards and have peace of mind knowing you can call one toll-free number to cancel and request replacement cards - and your liability is limited - should your cards become lost or stolen.
• Fully Managed Identity Theft Resolution Service – access to a dedicated consumer fraud specialist, assigned specifically to your case, who will work with you until your credit and identity are completely restored.
• Identity Fraud Expense Reimbursement Coverage†
– for expenses to help clear your name and help repair damaged credit, including attorney fees, long distance calls, certified mail as well as coverage for lost wages as a result of taking time off work.
†Identity Theft Insurance underwritten by insurance company subsidiaries or affiliates of American International Group, Inc. (AIG). The description herein is a summary and intended for informational purposes only and does not include all terms, conditions and exclusions of the policies described. Please refer to the actual policies for terms, conditions, and exclusions of coverage. Coverage may not be available in all jurisdictions. Insurance product is not a deposit; not NCUA insured; not an obligation of credit union; and not guaranteed by credit union or any affiliated entity.