e-Branch Home Banking is a FREE service that allows you to access your accounts 24 hours per day, 7 days a week from your personal computer at home or work. By clicking on e-Branch Home Banking under ACCOUNT ACCESS, you are able to log in and check balances, transfer funds, make loan payments and much more. Short of providing cash through a port in your computer, the services available through e-Branch Home Banking are extensive. All you need to access e-Branch is a computer with internet capabilities and your M.A.R.S. access code. Through sophisticated firewall and encryption technologies, you access and use e-Branch Home Banking knowing that your transactions are secure.
Sign-Up and Log-On:
You access Home Banking at the credit union's home page (www.hfcuvt.com) under ACCOUNT ACCESS, then click e-Branch Home Banking. You will be directed to a log-on screen where they will enter your member number, M.A.R.S. access code, and accept the EFT agreement. You must have previously activated your M.A.R.S. access code for e-Branch Home Banking access. If you have not done this previously, call M.A.R.S. at 800.374.8469 to activate your account. At this point, your free access to the world of Home Banking has begun.
e-Branch gives you access to:
- Account Summary- Total and available balances. Loan information.
- Share Balance - As of a date for a particular share.Shows current and available.
- Loan Balance - As of a date for a particular share.Shows current and available.
- Share Balance as of a date - As of a date for a particular share.Shows current and available.
- Loan Balance - As of a date for a particular share. Shows current and available.
- Share History
- Loan History
- Deposit History
- Last Deposit Inquiry
- Last Payroll Inquiry
- Download History for Quicken or Money - Downloads a file for import to your Quicken or Money program.
- Check Clearing
- Loan Payments
- Transfers - Within a member number:
- Savings to Checking
- Checking to Savings
- Share to Share transfers
- Loan to Share transfers
- Share to Loan transfers
- Savings withdrawal
- Checking withdrawal
- Share withdrawal
- Loan Advance
- Apply for a loan
- Loan Payment Inquiry - Lists next payment due and when.
- Loan Payoff Amount - Gives total to pay off loan as of a date chosen by the user.
- Loan Advance Totals - Lists how much was advanced within a chosen month.
- Recent Loan Payments
- See if a check has cleared
- Request a copy of a check
- Stop payment of a check
- Reorder Liberty Checks
Year to Date:
- IRA Contributions
- Dividends Earned - Lists all shares and the YTD dividend earned on each (lists for dividend, withholding and penalty) for previous and current year
- Interest Paid - Lists all loans and the YTD interest paid on each
- Change you password - must be 4 digits - same as MARS pin
- Change your language preference - English or Spanish
- Switch to another account - without having to log back on again
- End Session
Also, read more about two other important features of our online banking service -- e-Statement and e-Bill Pay.